Please read the policies attentively before using our website and services, or banking on us for assistance. By using the website or the company’s services, you confirm your acceptance of these policies of use. You agree to check for updates to these policies of utilization from time to time.
At Parsatech, we attach great importance to data security. Here you can read about everything we do to achieve optimal security with your personal information.
In order to fulfil our commitments to you as a customer, we need to register and process various personal information about you. Then Parsatech is so called Personal Data Responsible.
When you enter into an agreement with Parsatech, or otherwise use our services, you consent to our processing of your personal data, in accordance with the Data Protection Ordinance. The data is saved as long as it is necessary to fulfil the agreement, or as long as the law requires it.
Personal data may also be processed by Parsatech to conduct market analyses and establish statistics, for marketing purposes, and to evaluate, develop and inform about services and products. All this in order for us to develop and improve our business for you.
In some cases, we employ subcontractors to perform work for us. We do this in order to develop, improve, sell products / services and expand the network. When this happens, we create so-called Personal Data Bargaining Contracts for further processing of your personal information. Personal data may then be retrieved from or disclosed to third parties, for example, to a group company or other partners.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- Media: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- Contact forms Cookies: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
You are entitled to request access to the personal information that Parsatech stores about you. You may also request a correction of incorrect personal information or limitation of our processing of your personal information.
You also have the right to request the deletion of your personal information if you believe that we are processing the information incorrectly or if you consider that the legal basis is missing. Then we will make an assessment of your request.
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information.
If you believe that Parsatech has not corrected the defects that you have notified us and violate the Data Protection Ordinance, you have the right to file a complaint with the Data Inspectorate.
- All the information available on the website is the property of Parsatech Copying the material from the website to any public or private electronic retrieval system is completely prohibited. No information mentioned in our website is utilized in conjunction with any other commercial websites or used in any other way without our written permission.
- If you hire us for the services we offer, you agree to the payment procedure and the amount.
- We take dedicated effort to deliver your work within the time frame mentioned in each package offered by us or the conversation we have before starting the project. But in some very rare scenarios or for any particular reason it can take some more reasonable time and you are agreed to give that time for the quality job.
- For any kind of support or inquiry, you can contact us via email from Monday to Saturday 10 am to 6 pm.
- We reserve the right to modify our website’s information in a timely manner. To stay updated, please go through our website from time to time.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your payment, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- Different services have different cancellation processes. Logo designing order cancellation can happen within next day of the order placement. Website development order cancellation can happen within 2 days of order placement. If your digital marketing project is under development, the cancellation can happen within 5 days of order placement. Any kind of ongoing project that goes under monthly package needs at least a month of notice period for cancellation.
- For successful cancellation, 100% advance payment will be refunded except ongoing agreement cancellation of monthly digital marketing or website maintenance work. When it comes to canceling ongoing project of website development, whatever the work has been done you need to pay for that and after that if there will be any rest amount for the advance payment, that will be refunded.
- All the refund will be initiated within 7-15 working days. Any kind of delay in this matter can happen only because of technical difficulties.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your email is received and processed, we will send you an email to notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at info [at] parsatech [dot] com.
Sale services (if applicable)
Only regular priced services may be refunded, unfortunately sale services cannot be refunded.
- We are committed to making sure that the details you share with us are completely protected. When you avail our assistance you probably be asked to give details about yourself, like your name, email address, contact number etc. These will only be collected to inform you about our special offers or services that you may find interesting. Your details are not something that we will share with any third party.
- The website has some integrated tracking tools like Google Analytics that may collect information data regarding your browsing activities.
- In assistance with security procedures, Parsatech protects your personal information with utter perfection.
- Please provide us correct information of yours. If there is any change in your personal information, let us know the correct details via the contact form in the contact page of the website.
We take efforts to ensure that all the information of our website is correct and up to date. Mention of inaccuracy and incompleteness of any detail is totally unintentional. Verifying information individually is needed from your side other than relying on the website content.